Support & Advice

Support and advice can often be obtained at no charge for helping to develop projects in Holyhead.

Initial Information and Signposting

The County Council's Economic Development Service can provide an initial guidance, information and signposting service for those looking to develop various types of projects in the Holyhead area - telephone 01248 752480 or via this website.

Local Community Projects

The local area community partnership should be able to assist/advise with these types of projects - see separate section for contact details. If your project is located outside the Communities First areas or is wider in scope, it is suggested that you contact Medrwn Môn (Anglesey voluntary sector support agency) on telephone 01248 724944.

Business Support Enquiries 

Flexible Support for Business is a free and impartial business support service funded by the Welsh Government. They may be contacted on telephone 03000 6 03000 or see: for further details. Anglesey Business Centre in Llangefni, Tel: 01248 752480 may also provide advice.

Property Improvement Enquiries

Initial property improvement enquiries for the town centre should be referred to Nathan Blanchard or Dave Jump from the County Council's Planning Service on 01248 752461. Specifically housing improvement enquiries should be referred to the Housing Grants Section on Tel. 01248 750057.

Major/Inward Investment Enquiries

Such enquires may be referred to Tudur Jones of Anglesey County Council’s Economic Development Unit in Llangefni on 01248 752480.

Contact and Information

Menter Môn is the enterprise agency for Anglesey, based in Llangefni
Tel:  01248 725700 

The following may be able to assist:

The Citizen's Advice Bureau (CAB)
Tel: 0845-120 3708

Holyhead Library
Tel: 01407 762917